Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness

 

                                      Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness


Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness and I turned around the one and only Ice King Mamba. I screamed for someone to help me, I was terrified and scared. Mamba then dragged me in the ice towards his castle and threw me in the dungeon.

It had been six days since I last ate something or drank water, almost each day the Mamba would take me to his room and put a shock collar on me, I stayed like that for 9 hours with the shock collar on me. After I was released, I went for stroll down the meadows and I saw something interesting and I went to observe it. When I got close, I saw rose, and that rose’s petals were falling off, so I decided to ask him about it at dinner tonight. We were eating dinner and that’s when my question came up, I asked him why were those petals of the rose falling off. That’s when he told me his story, about how a curse was put upon him by the wickedest witch alive, and why he was doing this to me. He told me that he had to find his true love before the petals fall off. Why he looked like a monster. Once he told me his story, I started to help him find his one true love, I wanted to help him so bad, that I didn’t realize that I was falling in love with him.

We were eating dinner and we started to dance, during that dance I felt a spark inside me and he kissed me and he suddenly changed, everything in the castle changed back to human and so did Mamba. Mamba changed into a handsome man and told me that I was his one true love. Once he confessed his love for me, I felt everything change around me, I was in a beautiful dress and so was Mamba. We danced and danced and during the dance he told me his real name, Joshua Dilaurentis. And after that we lived happily ever after. 

Comments

Popular Posts