I was at a fair

 I was at a fair and .......................


I was at a fair and I lost my mother and I was scared. I didn't know what to do but I realized that I could find a stranger and ask them if I could call my mother from their mobile phone. I asked a lady if I could borrow their phone to call my mum, I dialed her number and asked her where she was. She said she was near the Cranium Shaker, the scariest ride I had ever heard of. I went near the ride and saw her, I ran to her, then I asked my mum if I could go on the Cranium Shaker and she said yes. I went on the ride and then when I came off, I was shaken by how scary it was. After the ride, we went for candy floss, then my brother and I went for different rides and I was happy that I didn't get lost.

 After doing almost all the rides we went to eat dinner. For dinner, we ate Chow-min, Pasta, and Burgers, and for dessert, we ate ice cream. We had so much fun today but by the time we reached home, I was very tired. So I went to change into my nightdress and went straight to bed. Suddenly I felt someone shake me and I woke up and I realized that the whole fair was a dream. I was sad but I had a surprise waiting for me at school. We had the fair today and I wondered if I had seen the future and I was so happy.

Comments

Popular Posts